Advance Registration: $55
Are You on Autopilot?
Legacy Systems: To Keep or Not to
Keep GIS and Its Impact
• HIM Directors/Leaders: What’s the Plan?
• Patient-Directed Requests—
What’s the Elephant in the Room?
Chicago-Area Site Visits
Advance Registration: $85
University of Chicago Medicine
– Home to the world’s first back-to-back heart-liver-kidney transplant and the first site
in Illinois to offer pioneering CART-cell therapy for cancer.
Rush University Medical Center
– US News and World Report listed 11 Rush University programs among the top 10 in
the nation, including four number one nursing programs.
Cermak Health of Cook County (Cook County Jail)
– Daily provider of healthcare to the approximately 6,000 detainees at the Cook County Jail,
one of the country’s largest single-site jails.
Shirley Ryan AbilityLab
– The number one ranked rehabilitation hospital in the US according to US News and World Report.
Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital
– Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago is one of the top children’s hospitals
in the country according to US News and World Report.
*Availability as ofJuly, 22, 2019.
Get more for your money with all-inclusive registration!
For one price you get standard conference admission, exhibit hall access, one pre-conference
meeting, all pre-conference workshops, one site visit, one networking breakfast each day,
and full session recordings.
WALK-INS ARE WELCOME…BUT REGISTER IN ADVANCE AND SAVE!
3 Spots Left!*
6 Spots Left!*